5.28.2011

INSPIRATION #5

I have just spent the last hour looking at Pinterest, a site that has thousands of very cool images and for someone who collects images, I went completely gaga looking at this site. I had already seen PInterest a couple of months ago but wasn't hooked but tonight for some reason, I really got into it and found some really interesting, inspirational images:

Isn't this DIY kids' market place just the coolest thing ever?! I think I actually want to build this for when I do my farmer's market....

Sorry for the image of a toilet, but really, isn't this cute? A powder room below the staircase; a real efficient use of space...

I put this quote up here just because I really want to believe in it :)

I miss snow, I miss Europe, I miss clean air, I miss old buildings...