7.12.2010

SINGAPORE Part 1: HORT PARK






















































My son, my mom and I just came back from a 3-day trip to Singapore. I've been there several times on my own and I've visited several parks there and always thought to myself that I absolutely had to bring my son there. Singapore has a couple of fantastic parks and I'll show 2 of them here.

First off is HortPark, also known as The Gardening Hub. This park displays small little gardens to inspire us on our own home gardening. Among more than 20 theme gardens, there are the Recycling Garden, the Herb & Spice Garden and the Community in Bloom Garden. There are also several big lawns (where Amal played frisbee) and a couple of playgrounds.

If you're interested to go there on your next visit, here's the address:
33 Hyderabad Road (off Alexandra Road), Singapore
www.nparks.gov.sg/hortpark